A premier manufacturer of Industrial Central Vacuum Systems. Our systems incorporate a low-pressure design, thus resulting in lower energy consumption for the end user. This enables manufacturers to reduce energy requirements, reduce maintenance and operating costs when compared with conventionally designed vacuum systems.
Our designers carefully customize every aspect of the central vacuum system right from the vacuum producing unit to the piping and ducting systems to an automated controls package to filtration and discharge systems and more if necessary.
We offer tailored solutions to ensure that your industrial vacuum system performs for the life of your plant. In addition our central vacuum systems are customized based on the needs of your application and the space available at your site or facility, and above all we work closely with your team to ensure that the system is properly integrated into your process.
We offer you systems that are capable of delivering vacuum levels up to 18” Hg, while still offering low maintenance requirements and built-in safety features for your operators.
Some features include:
- Pulse Jet Cleaning
- Explosion Protection (NFPA 484)
- Rotary feeders
- Filter pressure monitoring
- High/Low level switches
- Intended for Many Operators working at once
Call us when you are looking for a company that has experience in design, manufacturing and installation of complex air and material moving systems, including customized industrial vacuum systems. We have a successful track record.
- Custom designed for your specific requirements
- Piping and ducting systems that do not plug
- Dynamic type vacuum producers, so operators feel like they have the system to themselves
- Automated controls package
- High efficiency filtration systems
- Choice of discharge devices
- Energy conserving
- Low maintenance
- Vacuum levels up to 18" Hg
- Flexible configuration
- Custom designed to handle single to multiple operators
- Shipyard/Dry dock
- Material Transfer
- Conveyor Belt Spills
- Dry Material Spills
- General Surface Cleaning
- Industrial Spills
- Explosive Powder
- Combustible Dust Cleaning
- Food Processing
- Metal Finishing
- Paper Manufacturing