Industrial Ventilation Systems and Solutions
At Air Dynamics, we take pride in our proven history of custom integration and turn-key solutions in industrial ventilation systems, industrial vacuum systems and pneumatic conveying systems. Our extensive experience, paired with our commitment to innovation ensures that we will choose and apply the right equipment for you, or we’ll develop a customized solution tailored to your unique requirements and specifications.
As a result of our full-responsibility commitment to our clients, our diverse capabilities bring forth innovations in concept, energy savings, sustainable design, manufacturing and turn-key installation.
Leveraging technology, we create new products or improve existing products for organizations seeking solutions to their challenges. Our flexibility enables our clients to source solutions and equipment designed for their unique application. Our end-to-end responsibility ensures project continuity in a turn-key environment.
With our latest technology, we produce digital prototyping solutions for our clients to visualize the product in operation before fabrication or manufacturing. This digital prototype permits collaboration between decision makers and will open up communication lines that were not possible before. With the help of design tools like Autodesk Inventor, Computational Fluid Dynamics and Autodesk AutoCAD 2D, customers will be able to explore the model and make changes within a few minutes compared to our competitors’ time frame of weeks or months.
Our Advanced Capabilities Include:
• Complete turn-key solutions from initial concepts through final design engineering.
• Engineering Drawings
• Engineering Specifications
• 2 and 3 Dimensional drawings – 2D & 3D CAD Design Capability
• Process design & engineering integration
• Solutions tailored to customer requirements
• Industrial Ventilation (We are Certified by The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists) See www.acgih.org
• Pneumatic Conveying
• Process Cooling
• Air & Gas Fluid Systems Design
• Industrial Central Vacuum Systems
Design tools Autodesk Inventor, Computational Fluid Dynamics and Autodesk AutoCAD 2D.